Health Discovery | Unilab’s NASOCLEAR

9:07 AM

The people who are close to me, especially relatives, always tell me I look like my father. I admit this is true. But unfortunately, I not only got looks from him, but also some health problems. One of them is Allergic Rhinitis.

Allergic Rhinitis, according to Wikipedia, is “an allergic inflammation of the nasal airways. It occurs when an allergen, such as pollen, dust, Balsam of Peru, or animal dander (particles of shed skin and hair) is inhaled by an individual with a sensitized immune system”. 


I got my allergic rhinitis from my dad’s side, and it becomes an inconvenience most of the time. I sneeze a lot in the following situations: dusty places, being exposed to the cold, change of weather, waking up in the morning, and many more. The sneezes are continuous that I finish a roll of tissue in just an hour of blowing my nose.

While I don’t drink medicines or use inhalers for my allergic rhinitis, I wish there is one medicine that will help relieve my allergic rhinitis. I am scared of inhalers or nasal sprays (anything that has to do with inserting something in your nose is scary for me), but I am willing to try if it helps relieve me from sneezing a lot.

Good thing our good friends in Unilab sent me a great gift called NasoClear. And for me, this is a heaven-sent blessing for my allergic rhinitis.



NasoClear is a quality product of Unilab that clears up dust particles building up in our nose.  It is used to prevent sinusitis and allergic rhinitis. It keeps the nose clean, relieving us when allergic rhinitis attacks. So as much as I was scared to try a nasal spray for the first time, I gave NasoClear a chance.




I braced myself as I did the following steps: 


1.Tilt your head forward and breathe out. Hold the nozzle between your fingers and squeeze.
2.Spray the solution into one nostril while covering the other nostril.
3.Spray 2 times in each nostril in the morning and at night.


For the first few days, I kept on sneezing. I asked Ms. Divine about this and she was told that sneezing was normal because it helps get the allergens out of my system. I continued to use this even when I changed my working environment. I noticed the sneezing lessened and my nose was relieved once I got used to it. It actually makes my breathing easier. 

I am still using it now, though I lessened it to just twice a week. It still relieves me from my allergic rhinitis. Sometimes, I bring it in the office in case I sneeze a lot from the cold aircon.


All in all, I give NasoClear 4 out of 5. I would really recommend this to my dad and other relatives who have allergic rhinitis too. This will truly relieve their breathing.

If you want to know more about NasoClear, check out the video below:


And for more information on their other products, visit the Unilab Official Website.




~Hainrihi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List