2012 is the Year of Improvements: Part 2

12:24 AM

Here is the part 2 of the things I want to improve on 2012:

6. CLEANING OF MY ROOM: I need to do this immediately because my room is a mess! First in the agenda is removing the carpet because it's becoming a hassle.  My mom and I should've taken it off before I transferred.  From there, I can fix everything in my room: from my books to the plastic boxes to my shelves to moving some other things.  Hopefully by summer, everything is done.

7. WARDROBE/FOOTWEAR/MAKEUP/ACCESSORIES: This is simple enough...I need new wardrobe/shoes/make-up/accessories.  2011 was a year of discoveries in terms of my appearance and now that I know exactly what I need, it's time to improve.


8. INDEPENDENCE: One of my goals until I reach 30 is to improve my independence.  This means doing things on my own like learning to cook, cleaning my room, saving up, etc. without leaning a lot on my parents.  Finding my own place is one of the agendas and my deadline is when I turn 30 years old.  I don't want to reach past 30 and still live with my parents.

9. MONEY: This is just short and sweet: SAVE UP! I plan to buy a digicam and an external drive---plus travel. SO I must save up more.

10. TRAVEL: One of my biggest goals for 2012. I was able to travel abroad once in 2010, but none at all in 2011.  For 2012, I want to travel in and out of the Philippines with my bf and enjoy the wonders of the Philippines and the world.

10. BEING MORE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK 

11. BEING AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS: This has been my weakness since---ever! I am not aware of my surroundings, thus getting me into accidents.  For 2012, I plan to improve on this and make sure to be aware more.

12. INTERACTION WITH GOD

13. THINKING OF THE FUTURE

These are my list of improvements for 2012 and I plan to go back on these two entries to see what I have accomplished.  Hopefully, I can do them all.  :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List