Personal Post | Why is Blogging Extremely Rewarding For Me?

1:52 PM


This year, I had so many life changes that I became busy with work and some extra curricular activities. Because of this, I had so many blog hiatuses so I could get my life back on track. But every time I go back from those hiatuses and posted a few blog posts before going to a hiatus again, I felt happiness and becoming fulfilled. It was through this feeling that I told myself I don’t want to go on hiatus again because I want to blog as much as I can. I want to share information of the things I discovered in my little adventures. Every time I finish writing and posting a blog post, I feel I have accomplished something and have made my blog more worthwhile than before.


This is one of the reasons why blogging is so rewarding. When I was in hiatus, I missed blogging a lot, but I knew I had to finish organizing my life first so I can blog without any interruptions. So far, my life is in order and it feels so good to blog more now. While I haven’t reached my goal yet (I plan to write a minimun of three posts per week), at least I am continuously writing drafts that I can post anytime. After writing and posting, I feel a sense of accomplishment because I am sharing something worthwile in every post. My goal is to use this blog insharing  my experiences and discoveries that I know other people will find useful. I still have a lot of work to do to make this blog grow more, but it is improving.

I recently changed the layout to show my personality more. I already listed down the niches I would concentrate on. I already have an organized list on what to blog next. And I am doing my best to take great quality pictures. Blogging is indeed rewarding for me when I feel that I have contributed something in the blogging world and to my dear readers out there. As I said, every blog post I write makes me feel fulfilled and accomplished because I know, somewhere out there, I helped someone with my words and pictures. :)

Speaking of pictures, if there is one thing that makes a blog fulfilling and accomplished, it’s putting great and nice quality pictures in every blog post. I make it a point to at least put a minimum of two pictures taken from my own camera to make the post more personalized. But since I am not a professional photographer, I still feel something is lacking in my blog pictures. I know I can make them better and this is the reason why I want to attend the Basic Photography Tips and Tricks for Bloggers Workshop.

Basic Photography Tips and Tricks for Bloggers Workshop


This workshop is an event by Bloggers ng Pinas (BNP) where bloggers like me is given the opportunity to learn  basic photography skills and tricks to make blog pictures better. The workshop will contain the following:

- Basic Photography Workshop w/ a professional photographer John Cailao (using any camera, even smartphone :) )
- Blogging and Online Publishing with Photos w/ Azrael Coladilla
- Create Designs Using Photos w/ Canva

How amazing is that? I have never been to a photography workshop before, so this is my first time and I’m bringing my boyfriend with me who is also interested in photography. I am so excited to attend this! 

You too can experience getting the best basic photography tips and tricks in this workshop by registering for it. If you are interested to attend, here are the workshop details:


When: November 8, 2014, Saturday,
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street, The Fort
Affordable Fee: P350
Registration is until November 5, 2014, Wednesday
To register,  
enter your info here to pre-register: bit.ly/bnpworkshop
Then fill this out: http://goo.gl/forms/JLjqjyWEjC
What to Bring: Camera (slr/dslr/point n shoot/smartphone)

So what are you waiting for? Get those cameras ready and register for this unique basic photography workshop! :D

Basic Photography Tips and Tricks for Bloggers is brought to you by Bloggers Ng Pinas, co-presented by Nikon Philippines.

Thanks to Fully Booked for accommodating us and to Nikon Philippines, Canva, Essays.ph, Olive Tree Kitchen and Bar, Skin Philosophie, and WhenInManila.com for the support!



~Hainrihi 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List