A Blog for the Late Bloomer

1:31 AM

I have done some blogging before through Livejournal and another platform that I can’t remember anymore. But I never took it seriously because I was busy with work. Despite that, I realized that every night, I always have peace and quiet. Thus, I am given a great time to write anything I want. This is when I decided to start this blog. This way, I can write my thoughts and opinions, as well as practice and improve my writing skills.

This is not just a personal blog. It is will also be a venue for me to write about my discoveries. I am a late bloomer. When other girls are discovering stuff about makeup, beauty, and lifestyle in their teens, I learned about them in my late 20s to the present. I also discover about them because of cosplay, where I am required to wear makeup, to style wigs, or to create some props.

This blog will also be a venue for me to share my love for geeky stuff, such as anime, pop culture, fandoms, and more. I will do my best to update this blog with the latest discoveries, cosplay topics, and geek news. This is just an introduction to my blog. Hopefully, I’ll be able to blog more in the future. As for now, welcome to Hainrihi’s Discoveries!


Leave your comments below. You can also talk to me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.


~Hainrihi/Erin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just finished reading your first entry. Welcome to the blogging world. Anyway, I have observed that you have a strange way of using the English language, trouble in grammar in particular. Hope that doesn't offend you as I do believe it's part of your work to keep on improving. Take it as constructive "scrutiny" as you may want to put it. Anyway Erin, do you need to do some writing in your particular field of work? Why don't you guys, as practitioners, write using your own language? I think it's better that way. Less room for errors, don't you think? Feel free to email me at msmilliesmith@gmail.com for a chat. Been studying Philippine print media. Not so sure about television, but I might do a short study in correlation to language. Would be interested to learn more. Ciao as well, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Millie Smith!

    I'll be emailing you on your questions.

    Thanks for the comment! I appreciate it! :D

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Blog List