Back from Looooooong Hiatus

8:30 AM

Wow! Finally! I'm back in the blogging world!

It's been so long since I wrote in this blog and I was getting worried that it might be taken down. Good thing that didn't happen because I love this blog too much and I'd be depressed if it suddenly disappeared.

I missed blogging because had a hiatus from it for four months and it saddens me that I was not able to blog about Christmas, New Year, Valentines and my 6th anniversary with Marc. In fact, I missed blogging so much that there were times when I wanted to drop everything and write. But, I was able to adjust with everything and this was the only time that I'm able to write now.

Well, I stopped blogging for awhile because I had to adjust on, well, almost everything. For one thing I lost my job as a Research Assistant of Dr. Abueva in November because of budget constraints on the budget. So, I became busy looking for a job because I didn't want to start 2011 with nothing to do.


Fortunately, I got a job in less than a month as a Web Content Writer in Prime Outsourcing, Inc in Shaw Blvd, where I write articles for clients in the Internet. This was indeed a blessing for me because I got a job before Christmas. :) And plus the fact that my job now is actually writing....just what I always wanted.

This is where the adjustment came though. I was assigned to night shift because the client was only available at that time. Well, staying wide awake from 9:00pm to 6:00am wasn't much of a problem because I've been staying up in the wee hours of the morning even before the job came. The difficult thing there was adjusting to the schedule---I had to turn things around so I can still do the things I did when I was working at day. I didn't want my time to be all sleep and work! I want to write in this blog, write my own articles, read my pending books and spend time with Marc. It took that four months to fully adjust to it, and so far everything is working well.

  • I have a schedule now to write in this blog as well as on my small but important freelance
  • I can read my pending books now by reading before going to bed, while waiting for 9pm in the office, while commuting or in the bathroom :)
  • Marc and I spend the whole weekend together, where I immediately go to his house after work on Saturdays.
  • Make sure to sleep at the latest 11 am and do everything that I need to do before that.

Somehow, it's all working well. I still don't know if I can write in this blog everyday, but plan to write at least 3 times a week. I already have a list of topics I want to write about. The good thing about my new work today is I get to improve my writing since I also do proofreading at work. I appreciate writing A LOT now than before and I'm happy for that.

It's good to be writing again in this blog and I'll make sure to fill it with my thoughts and opinions. For now, this is all I can say as my intro after a long hiatus. 'Til next time! Tata! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List