Do You Know Your Anime Openings?

4:03 AM


While I am still thinking what my next post would be, I found this website in my Facebook newsfeed and thought I would give it a try.  


This lets you test how much you know your anime opening songs and you have to give the name of the anime correctly.  Oh and just to make the quiz more fun, there is timer.  Unfortunately I failed in this quiz because I sort of stopped watching anime from 2008 to 2010, so I didn't know the others XD My results are below:

Such a fail +_+
(Hmmm...I just realized the picture above is already a clue XD)


Make sure you spell your answers correctly or that you type the right anime title. 

Have fun taking the quiz and let me know what your scores are. :)


~ Hainrihi :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List