Beauty and Hair Haul Before September Ends

4:36 AM

Cosplay Mania is already later at 11:00 in the morning and I wanted to prepare for it, especially since I’ll be cosplaying one of my favorite female characters.  But while almost everything that I need for it are here, there are still some stuff missing and I bought them last Thursday.  I am using some of them now, but I’ll just post my hauls and review them later on when I have tried longer and see the effects. 

Haul #1: Human Nature Products

One of my favorite brands in buying beauty and body brands is Human Nature because of their “100% No Harmful Chemicals, 100% Philippine Made” tagline.  After my friend introduced me to Human Nature and let me try one of their products, I was convinced of their campaign and stand.  As one of the people who have sensitive skin and skin asthma, my skin easily breaks out when exposed to harmful chemicals so I am very picky on the brands.  I bought around 3 products from Human Nature before and, so far, they were good to me. I ordered online and had the products picked up in their head office in Commonwealth (which is very convenient because it is near our village).  Anyway, I plan to order more but for now, here are what I bought:

Human Nature products I bought.
I love that they put the products on the box. :) 


Balancing Facial Wash 50ml (Cleanse) at P99.75 (special offer): I already bought this before and was great on my skin.  This is perfect for me who has oily and combination skin as it doesn’t have harmful chemicals.  Here is what their site says about this product"Nature blend of manila elemi, prized ingredient revered by the world’s beauty industry, and marine extracts for shine-free, glowing skin. Infused with sugar beet and aloe vera to help replenish lost moisture while bamboo scrubs and loofah gently exfoliate clogged dirt and trapped oil.”

Balancing Facial Wash 50ml


Balancing Face Toner (Tone) at P79.95 (special offer): I have not bought a toner for a loooooong time because, as I said, I am very picky with brands.  So since I already bought the Balancing Facial Wash, I decided to partner it up with this product and maybe get better results.  So far, with the two combined, I super love the smell and my skin doesn’t sting when I apply this. Will review on that next time. According to Human Nature’s site: Bursting with elemi extract, a prized ingredient known for its skin-care benefits and healing properties, and sugar beet, now you can help keep oil under control for shine-free, refreshed skin!”

Balancing Face Toner 100ml


100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid with 15 Vitamins & Minerals at P295.00: Just like the toner, I haven’t bought a moisturizer in a loooooong time so I bought one in Humen Nature instead of other brands.  Again, I love the smell but will wait first for results on it. Here is what Nature Human says about this product: “Our 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid has 15 vitamins and minerals that give your skin the nutrient-boost it needs to start the day looking fabulous! Plus you get an extra dose of Vitamin E, nature’s richest antioxidant, to help reduce the risk of sun damage. This light and easily-absorbed fluid goes on as smoothly as silk, so you won’t have that greasy feeling all day.”

100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid  50ml


100% Natural Mineral Powder at P149.75: While I still have a mineral powder, it’s very messy when I use it because it is loose powder. As a result, I am lazy to retouch my make up even if I need to because it all gets messed up and powder is everywhere.  While I still love loose powders, I need a pressed powder for a quick touch up without getting very messy.  This is where this product comes in and I picked Orient Pearl because it matches my skin.  I have to say, I love when I opened it because of the great smell and the heart design on the pressed powder.  It also comes with a circular sponge for better spreading.  According to their site, it “has multi-functional rice powders to absorb oil and has a matte lightweight finish to cover minor blemishes so your skin looks its best.  Plus it has no talc, which is found in other cosmetic powders that is said  to contain asbestos fibers and can cause cancer.”

100% Natural Mineral Powder


Together with this, I also have Human Nature’s catalog at P6.00 only and a free “Pinay and Proud” car sticker. :)

I wonder where I'll put that sticker :) 


Haul #2: Watsons Facial Mask

Just because I want to try another facial mask, so I bought this:

Facial Mask from Watson's for P69.00


Haul #3: Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red 

Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring (Wine Red)
P378.00

I bought this because I needed to color my hair for my cosplay later, in which the female character has red hair. It is my first time to do a DIY hair color (but my second time to have my hair colored) so I hope I get great results here.  I am nervous but excited.  I will post a review on this soon. For now, here are the contents:  

Contents (clockwise from top left):
Bottle with Clear Solution; Hair Color;
Zip Lock  which contains instruction manual, cape and glove;
Silky Treatment Perfume


That’s my haul for now.  I love it when I get new hauls to pamper and make myself look better, especially when I cosplay. 

Reviews on these products soon.

For now, I will leave you with this random picture---my unofficial blog photo:



~ Hainrihi :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List