Health Review | Colgate Plax Fruity Fresh

12:17 PM


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Everything posted here is my own opinion and I was not paid to post this.

Oh dear, it has been a month since I wrote here and I am so, so, so sorry for that. I have been caught up with work and personal stuff that I did not have time to write for my blog. For now, I am free and will use this time to write here. I am still adjusting to a new schedule due to work and other freelance stuff, so hopefully by this weekend, I have created my own schedule, hehehe :)

Anyway, for my post today, I want to review a product that I don’t usually use but tried it because I am thinking of using a mouthwash more often. I got this Colgate Plax Fruit Fresh in the MRT where Colgate ladies were giving it for free. I decided to try it because I am looking for a great mouthwash. I guess this is my first trial in the quest for looking the perfect mouthwash hehehe :)



Ingredients and Features

Colgate Plax Fruity Fresh is a mouthwash that contains “natural fruit extract with aromatic taste of fruit and mint, has a fresh and pleasant feeling in the mouth without the burning sensation”.



Here are also their features:

• Kills up to 99.9% of Bacteria 
• Helps prevent cavities 
• No burning sensation 
• Provides up to 64% healthier gums
• Gives long lasting fresh breath
• Offers 12-hour protection against plaque and bacteria 

 Ingredients of this mouthwash are found below:



My Review/Opinion

To be honest, this mouthwash is okay but I don’t think I will consider using this all throughout. I was lucky to get it for free, so this really good for a trial.

Anyway, I followed the instructions found at the back of the bottle and tried this for at least 5 days. And here are my likes and dislikes about it:

Likes 

• It really does not have a burning sensation---something I never liked in mouthwashes because I can’t take it.
• I love the smell when I opened the bottle and makes me want to gargle immediately.
• You feel the mint after gargling and, for me, this is what makes me feel that my mouth is clean. 
• Love the 12-hour protection against plaque and bacteria and the minty taste helped in making my teeth feel clean.
• Affordable.
• I love the clear bottle so you can see what the inside looks like. 
• Everything was listed at the back of the bottle. 

Dislikes

• I know some people might not agree with me, but I don’t like the after taste it leaves---the fruity taste that is. It has a taste of watermelon and lemon combined and I didn’t like it. I also felt it for a long time and sometimes I have to gurgle with water just to lessen the after taste. Also, the mint and fruity combination is not good, in my opinion. 
• While it said it gives a long lasting fresh breath, it didn’t last long---give or take just  a few hours. And then I have to gargle again. 
• The small bottle won’t last a week if you follow the instructions and gargle two times a day.


Conclusion

All in all, nah, this mouthwash is not for me and I am still looking for the one that is good for me. I already used up the whole bottle throughout the trial since it’s just 60ml. Maybe this will be good for those who are looking for a different mouthwash that is not the same as those normally sold.


Price: P15.00 for 60ml *based on RRSP*



How did I acquire it: I just got it for free because they were giving this mouthwash away in MRT stations (got mine in Cubao station). But you can buy them in leading supermarlets nationwide.
Rating: 3/5

----------------------------------

Colgate Plax Fruity Fresh


~Hainrihi

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My daughter just brought me some of this back from Thailand, looking forward to a new taste! It's not available here (UK).

    Have you tried this flavour Gentle Care Extra Mild? Not sure if you can get it where you are. I use it all the time, I don't like the strong ones or mint.

    https://www.superdrug.com/Colgate/Colgate-Plax-Gentle-Care-Extra-Mild-Mouthwash-500ml/p/405552

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Blog List