Last Post of 2014 | Happy New Year from Hainrihi’s Discoveries!

8:38 PM

Goodbye to the old, hello to the new!

Old (2014) and New (2015) Starbucks Planner

This is my mantra today as I embrace new things this coming 2015. It’s been a very eventful and hectic 2014, with so many changes that sort of turned my life around. I’m not exaggerating haha :D

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, my viewers and readers, for making my blog grow this 2014. You are one of the reasons why my 2014 was very eventful. I promise to improve next year and make this blog as informative and helpful to all of you.

I hope all of you will have a nice and wonderful New Year’s celebration!

Thank you!

A greetings from Hainrihi’s Discoveries:


~Hainrihi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List