Personal/Blogging | Thank You for the Liebster Award!

11:33 PM

I started this blog with the goal of voicing out that is on my mind. However, as the years went by and I slowly discovered my writer's calling, this blog took a different direction. After years of fixing and making it grow, I can say that Hainrihi's Discoveries has grown well. 

I know I have some more work to do and the blog is still on a continuous journey. But, I'm always happy whenever someone recognizes Hainrihi's Discoveries. That’s why I'm very proud that my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award.


This award recognizes new blogs in the blogging industry. I don't have a very large following, but I'm glad I inspired Airen of nowheregirl. For that, I'm very thankful. Be sure to check out her blog. 

So, as part of the nomination, here are some random facts about me: 

1. My favorite book is "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.
2. My favorite blogger is Trisha Velarmino of P.S. I'm On My Way.
3. I prefer American English over British English.
4. I haven't seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, though I want to. Someday. 
5. I got into blogging because I was looking for a medium to voice out my thoughts and rants. But I realized I was a late bloomer in everything and decided to blog about the things I discovered. 
6. I own more than 50 books: a combination of books in my present home and books in my parents' home. 
7. One item in my bucket list is watching Linkin Park live. Sadly, that might never happen because of Chester Bennington's death :( 
8. One local band that I would recommend to a foreigner is Eraserheads. Their music is timeless and you will never get tired of listening to them. 
9. I normally spend my Sundays at home with my fiancé, watching different western TV series and anime series. 
10. I have a mini library at home, at the top of my closet hahaha. I dream of having a big library in my future home.
12. Apart from Friday, my favorite F word is Fangirl. I consider myself a certified fangirl of different fandoms. 

In return, I'm nominating the following blogs who have made my blogging world colorful and fun. It's your time to shine! 


Here are the questions that you need to answer:

1. What is the best blogging experience you had? 
2. What is your favorite TV series (Western or Easter)? 
3. What Philippine province would you like to visit?
4. What movie have you watched so many times? Why?
5. What is your main priority in life at the moment?
6. Who is your favorite local actor or actress?
7. What is your weird habit? 
8. What is your dream job? 
9. What is your daily routine?
10. Damsels-in-distress or bad-ass women? 
11. What or who inspires you? 

All you have to do is do these rules:

1. Display the award and thank your nominator.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself based on the questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer. 
5. Notify them.

Thank you again to Airen for nominating me. Here's to more blogging! 😄


~Hainrihi

Let's talk! Message me on my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List