Personal | Hating the Writing Slump---But Not Giving Up

9:34 PM

Hi everyone! 

I know it’s been months since I said I’ll be blogging more. Well, guess what? I’m not blogging again and it’s kind of frustrating. 

I was so excited to go back, that somehow, I didn’t know where to start at all. I guess after I said I’m done with my hiatus, I never thought about writer’s block/slump. It was hard to write because I didn’t have the motivation. Add to this is I had new responsibilities at work, so I focused on those first. When I get home, I’m so tired that I would rather lie down and browse on my phone than write. My husband told me that it was normal. 

But for me, it wasn’t.

I needed to get my groove back and be more active because I was gone from the blogging world for too long. The pressure was in the air. 

Then I realized: Maybe the reason I couldn’t write/blog was because of PRESSURE itself. I was so pressured to create blog entries and vlog videos that I became stressed by it. So I avoided it. Does that make sense? I hope it does because that’s how I felt then. 


When I realized this, I decided to breathe, take it slow, release my stress, and try to create content without thinking of deadlines and what people would think. And guess what? I was able to create some blog entries and vlog content. No pressure, just write and create---and edit later. 

I know some people will think that I could’ve used that much time to post some of my blog entries. But I also realized that if I do more content, I can post them anytime. I have entries lined up that can last for days (or maybe weeks depending on how many times I post in a month). So, again, I don’t want to stress over my writing and just bring out those ideas through blogging and vlogging. 


So, to my few followers and readers who still read my blog, I hope you still stay and watch the show. I’ll be posting some content in the next few weeks, I just need to fix some stuff and to keep the writing flame alive. 


Some Updates!

Hainrihi’s Discoveries - I’m doing some vlog content as I also plan to do vlogging. Don’t worry, I will still be writing. It’s just that some content can be expressed better in video than in writing. 
- There will be some posts on traveling, lifestyle, and geekery, so stay tuned for that. 

Artsy Rabbit - This part of my content creating life will be more on vlogging than blogging because arts and crafts, stationary, journaling, planning, and everything related to those are better expressed on video. I already have some content lined up and I’ll be posting the YouTube channel soon (hint: it’s a bit combined with one channel). So stay tuned for that as well. 

I’m sorry for the long, personal post. I feel the need to get them out and let you know what I’m going through now. Writer’s block is hard and I’m trying to find ways to unblock it. So far, I’m doing good. I hope I can continue this unblocking because I love creating content not just for myself but for my readers as well. 

Thank you for your continued support. ^_^ 


~Hainrihi


Have you experienced a writer’s block? How were you able to deal with it? Let me know some tips and tricks on how to get out of it in the comments section below. You can also talk to me in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List