Robert Pattinson’s first look as the Caped Crusader in Matt Reeves’ The Batman

10:46 AM

Just when I thought my train ride would be dull, I opened my Facebook to pass the time—only to see a tease of Robert Pattinson’s Batman suit!

Check out the video below:


The video says everything about the Caped Crusader: dark (extremely dark), brooding, and mysterious. For one thing, the video is so dark, it took a long time for me to make out the bat symbol on his chest. It’s also mysterious because the video is, indeed, a teaser. It doesn’t show much, but it says that there will be more things to come for “The Batman”. The suit looks great, but I hope we can see more of the cowl in the future. Right now, it looks okay for me.

One thing is for sure: I’m no longer doubting Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne. I admit I doubted him when it was announced he will be the Caped Crusader. Being a geek, I only knew Pattinson as Cedric Diggory in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” (I love him there) and as Edward Cullen in the Twilight series. But after learning that he improved his acting and went into more serious and indie roles, I realized that Pattinson can be a great Bruce/Batman. Now, I’m excited to see him in 2021.

Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” is a dark detective tale that explores Bruce’s Wayne’s detective side and his journey towards becoming Batman. It stars Zoë Kravitz as Catwoman, Colin Farrell as the Penguin, Paul Dano as the Riddler, and John Turturro as mobster Carmine Falcone, Jeffrey Wright as Gotham’s Commissioner Gordon, and Andy Serkis as Batman’s butler, Alfred Pennyworth. “The Batman” hits theaters on June 25, 2021.


~ Hainrihi


Did you see Robert Pattinson’s first look in the Batman suit? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments section below. You can also hit me up on my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can only say that he is a lucky man! Congratulations, Robert! You are about to keep it up smoothly! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Blog List