Personal | Tip Tuesday | Deciding What to Binge Watch, What to Read, Etc with Wheel of Names

10:39 AM

With people being in quarantine for six months and doing work-from-home (WFH), they now have more time to do anything they want. One thing that they get to do more is binge watch. Whether it’s watching anime, live TV series, movies, or documentaries, everyone has more free time to watch. 

In my case, I’ve been binge-watching more anime series now, though I started a bit late, around July. I do it after work and watch 4-5 episodes in one sitting before going to sleep.

However, with so many on my to-watch list, it’s difficult to pick what to watch next. Thus, I found a way to know what to watch and I really recommend it to you. So what is it?

It’s Wheel of Names!



Yes, it’s that simple! Here’s what I do: 


1. I create separate files for anime and live TV series respectively and list the titles on the right side of the screen. Make sure to press enter after each title. 




2. The wheel will create an entry per series. 




3. When I want to watch a new series, I just click the wheel and wherever it stops, that’s what I’m going to watch. To avoid repeats, I remove the series from the list, especially if it’s finished or is just one season. When I’m done watching, I use the wheel to know the next series. 



I also use Wheel of Names for Books-to-Read and Skillshare-to-Watch lists.  




By doing this, I have no choice but to watch the series, read the book, or catch the webinar. XD


So if you can’t decide what series to watch or what book to read next, I recommend using Wheel of Names. Let the universe decide for you on what to binge-watch next! :D 


Ever since I started Wheel of Names, I have watched 3 animes: Fruits Basket, Kiss Him, Not Me, and Haikyuu (until part 1 of Season 4).





And speaking of binge-watch, I have to start with “Community” now! :D



Have you tried Wheel of Names to know what to watch or what to read next? If yes, what are you watching or reading now? Let me know in the comments section below! You can also talk to me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. 



~Hainrihi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List