Geek React | Fangasm Overload on the New “Wonder Woman” Trailer and Posters

3:41 AM

Ah, another edition of Geek React. Looks like I’ll be making this one of my blog features. With so many geek movies and news coming out, there will be more fangasm on my part, so stay tuned! :D

This week is all about girl power, courage, and wonder. Warner Bros. Pictures has just released the second trailer and new posters of “Wonder Woman” movie. It is the next entry in the DC Extended Universe, which is slated in June 2017 and stars Gal Gadot in the title role.

Below is the “Wonder Woman” second trailer:


DID YOU SEE THAT?! While watching the first part of the trailer, I already had goosebumps. But when the Wonder Woman theme song actually played while showing the movie title, my hairs literally stood up. I have been waiting for a #WonderWoman movie and it’s finally going to be here next year! And it will star none other than the fierce Gal Gadot, who is my girl crush.

Compared to the first trailer, this latest one showed a more in-depth look at Diana Prince’s story, why she fought together in a man's war, her affection for Steve Trevor, and her abilities and power. When we saw Wonder Woman in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”, she said to Bruce Wayne “A hundred years ago I walked away from mankind; from a century of horrors... Men made a world where standing together is impossible.” Based on the new trailer, I think we will see the reason why Diana did walk away from mankind.


Another thing I loved from the trailer is we get to see Gadot do more action scenes, something fans are looking forward.  There is a lot of action here and we see Diana use her sword and golden lasso, as well as perform physical combat. Gadot actually had a lot of training for her role of Wonder Woman.

However, what really made me fangirl over the latest trailer is the fact that Warner Bros. Pictures are finally coming out with a movie about a female superhero---something that Marvel Studios is not yet close to doing. People have been clamoring for a Wonder Woman movie for years because she is the symbolism of women empowerment and gender equality.

I, for one, see her as my role model since I was a kid. Wonder Woman is someone who I always wanted to be as a person: independent, strong, brave, courageous, and selfless. So, when the new movie comes out next year, expect us to watch it on the first day.   

For those who have watched “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”, I think we can all agree that one of the best things that happened in the film is the appearance of Wonder Woman. Because of that, everyone is looking forward to this “Wonder Woman” movie next year.

And just when I thought that the official trailer is enough, Warner Bros. Pictures came out with three new posters:





Yes, let me fangirl over Diana’s action poses and her toned arms! XD Gadot’s training and physique are indeed #fitnessgoals for me.

Anyway, the posters are awesome and they made me more excited for the movie! I can’t wait for June 2017 to come! :D

“Wonder Woman” will be shown in theaters on June 2, 2017. It stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, and Robin Wright, and is directed by Patty Jenkins.

~ Hainrihi


Have you seen the official trailer #2 of “Wonder Woman”? How about the new posters? What did you think about them? Let me know by leaving a comment below. You can also reach me via FacebookTwitter, or Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List