Blizzard's "Heroes of the Storm" Cinematic Trailer

7:30 PM

I will just take a break from writing figure collecting blog entries to post about this game-related update. 


I am only new to the games of Blizzard Entertainment, with Starcraft II as the first game I played. In Starcraft II, I already played Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm. I haven’t played Diablo and World of Warcraft yet, but maybe someday. But despite that, I have some knowledge about the games and have an idea what they are about.



So when my friend tagged me in this upcoming game of Blizzard called “Heroes of the Storm”, I became excited because it featured some of my favorite characters in Starcraft II. According to main site http://www.heroesofthestorm.com, “Heroes of the Storm” “is a raucous online team brawler starring your favorite Blizzard characters. Build and customize heroes from across every Blizzard universe to suit your play style. Team up with your friends and engage in fast-paced mayhem across varied battlegrounds that impact strategy and change the way you play the game”. My boyfriend also said that it is like DOTA, which I am really not familiar. But maybe because I want to play this game, I will let him teach me DOTA and be familiar with its basics hehehe.


So, without further ado, here is the cinematic trailer of “Heroes of the Storm”: 



I’m really excited for this! How about you? 


~ Hainrihi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List