October 2013 Hauls

5:00 PM

Wow, time flies fast and it’s the end of October already. It’s now November and pretty soon, we will be busy with Christmas, which is just more than a month away. With November here, I’d like to start it by showing some of the few hauls I got for the month of October (with Cosplay Mania 2013 as the main cosplay event). I know it is late, but I just want to write about it and show the things I really collect hehe.

Well, for the month of October, I only had two hauls---with the ones from Cosplay Mania as the biggest one.

Cosplay Mania 2013 Hauls
Top picture (L-R 1st row): Poring stuff toy, Rilakkuma stuff toy, Korilakkuma stufftoy
(L-R 2nd row): Bandai D-Arts - MegaMan X, Wave Beach Queens Fate/Stay Night Saber Lily, Nendroid Petit Saber Pajama, Shingeki no Kyojin Hanji Zoe Pin, Cosplay Snapshots Project Photobook 4, Fullmetal Alchemist Manga Volume 13

Second Picture (L-R 1st row): Ling Yao and Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) Keybies from Keybie Cafe
(L-R 2nd row): Evangelion Voice Dice Keychains, Reika Poster Cards

The picture above is a combination of both Marc and I’s hauls. Most of the ones here were bought from the various stores in Cosplay Mania, while some of them were ordered prior to the event---thanks to Onegai Oniichan.  I already took a look at some of my hauls here, but I haven’t opened Saber Lily yet because I still don’t have time with the many things to do. In fact, I still have a lot of figures I haven’t opened yet! Hopefully, by this November I can do that and photoshoot them one by one. XD



-----------------------------



For the second haul of October, I only got a few than Cosmania, but it was because I ordered them prior to getting last October 19 in Megamall. This time, all came from Onegai Oniichan.


October 19, Sunday, Hauls
(L-R 1st row): Fullmetal Alchemist Artbooks Volumes 1 and 2 (gifts for a friend)

(L-R 2nd row): Fate/Zero Illyasviel Rubber Strap Banpresto Ichiban Kuji, Ichiban Kuji Berserker Chibi, NARUTO Shippuden Petit Chara Land Jiraiya, Kotobukiya Fate/Zero Rubber Strap Collection Irisviel von Einzbern

Also, to be honest, I haven’t taken them off from their boxes or plastic because I don’t want them to get dirty. I plan to display them once we have a display cabinet in our room so they won’t attract dust and will be clean. After all, they are part of my Fate/Zero collection.

----------------------

So yeah, these are my two hauls for the month of October. This will probably give you an idea what things we buy and collect in cosplay and anime events. 

And this is also one of the reasons why we are looking forward to every major cosplay and anime events---because we see and buy new hauls that we can add to our collection. :D


~Hainrihi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List